EAI Urb-IoT 2022 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2022.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
Urb-IoT is a European Alliance for Innovation (EAI) International Conference providing an open forum for presentations in the field of Internet of Things (IoT). The conference aims to provide opportunities for highly innovative research and industrial practices to significantly impact the advancement of the IoT technologies. This year, the Urban-IoT conference will focus on the intelligent sensing for real-time data analytics with high emphasis on Intelligent Sensing, All Technologies and Real-time data Analytics for IoT. EAI Urb-IoT 2022 will be held as an on-site conference with an option to present remotely. The conference will be held in Toronto, Ontario, Canada from October 31st to November 3rd, 2022.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The topics of nterest include:
- Edge computing for urban sensing and IoT
- Machine learning for urban IoT
- Network processing and data analytics for urban IoT systems
- Artificial Intelligence and AI Technologies for IoT
- IoT Architectures Interoperable and collaborative IoT
- Edge AI/edge computing
- Web of Things and Technologies for large scale IoT
- IoT Communication Technologies, Energy Efficiency and Sustainability in IoT
- Performance evaluation of IoT systems
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Digital Twin for Industrial Settings
- Novel Applications of IoT
- Ubiquitous and pervasive computing
- Intelligent Sensing Technologies
- Real-time Aata Analytics for IoT
- Security and Privacy in IoT
- Biometrics Pattern Recognition
- Computer Vision Applied to IoT
- Applications for e-Health and Wellbeing
- Connected and Autonomous vehicles
- Time Series Analysis for IoT
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems indexed in Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
15 October 2022
11 November 2022
24 November 2022
Start of Conference
3 December 2022
End of Conference
4 December 2022