EAI Urb-IoT 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
If the situation allows it, the event will take place in its original location with an option to present remotely. In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
6th EAI International Conference on IoT in Urban Space: Application of Artificial Intelligence Technology in the IoT
The Urb-IoT conference aims to explore dynamics within the scope of the Internet of Things (IoT) in the urban context and the application of artificial intelligence in the IoT. With the increasing application of artificial intelligence technology, it has been widely used in a large number of fields such as buildings and infrastructure, transportation, utility, industry, public safety, healthcare, education, and so on. The Internet of Things technology has now been integrated into all aspects of social and economic life, and a large amount of Internet of Things data has been generated by the Internet of Things system, which provides greater value for the application of artificial intelligence technology in the IoT industry.
The increasing deployments of Internet of Things (IoT) technologies are opening up new avenues of research opportunities towards future. By introducing artificial intelligence, we can analyze IoT data, business data and user data, and realize a highly autonomous system based on artificial intelligence, harshness, and algorithms. Therefore, how to introduce more artificial intelligence technology into the application system of the Internet of Things industry is among the interests to this conference. We welcome theoretical and experimental papers. We hope that the conference papers can provide valuable references for the broad audience in academia and industry. Encourage original, unpublished articles and survey/tutorial type articles.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The focus of this conference is on topics related to artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, and IoT in Urban Space including but not limited to:
- Internet of Things technology in Architecture
- IoT Applications and Services in Urban Context
- Internet of Things information perception technology
- IoT enabled infrastructures for the city
- IoT deployments in public spaces
- Urban mobility and intelligent transportation systems
- Internet of Things sensors
- Multi-terminal collaborative control and intelligent terminal of Internet of Things
- Multi-network resource sharing in the Internet of Things environment
- Heterogeneous fusion and multi-domain collaboration in the Internet of Things environment
- Energy Internet of Things
- Localization of IoT
- 5G technology and its application in Internet of Things
- Cloud computing and big data in Internet of Things
- Internet of Things information analysis and processing
- CPS technology and intelligent information system
- User-oriented software-defined services
- Smart services and industry applications
- Internet of Things technology and application standards
- Internet of Things information security
- Web Technologies for the IoT
- Interoperability of IoT Systems
- Social Acceptance of IoT Systems
- Privacy/Security/Real-Time Fault Correction
- Real World Applications of IoT Technology
- Internet of Things and Implications for User Modeling
- Pattern Recognition
- Computer vision
- Machine vision
- AI applied to the IoT
- Health IoT
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Urb-IoT proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, EI Engineering Index (Compendex and Inspec databases), DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Scopus, Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors will be eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access) – recently accepted for inclusion in Scopus
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.